Tuesday, May 13, 2003

haix... todae... so tiring.. got pe.... then did some stupid game "catch me if u can"... the game was a test of endurance man.. shucks... can't believe i actually lived thru it.. so tiring...
then after pe.. chris, shuming and i went to bathe together? so fun.. jus lik the good old sec sch days... but this time got covers... we took showers in e open back in sec sch... well... nows different.. we haven been thru shit together... back then, we were in shit together.. so naturally.. stronger bonds? haha... well... after showering.. we were sppsed to smell nice and fell clean.. but the damn toilet was like so humid? all 3 of us were sweating like nobody's business... jus after a SHOWER!!! sian.....
wait... there's a new SCANDAL on chris... some gal likes him.. oops... cannnot confirm yet... but confirming tomolo.. its a gal from sze jia's class..woohoo... haha...
well... nth much today... jus a norm day... but had photo\taking session? then my classmates all cuckoos.. cannot smile naturally.. looks like they din practise in front of the mirror b4... hehe.. got to do hw ler... tok to ya tomolo...


You know you're everything to me
And I could never see
The few of us apart
And you know I give myself to you
And no matter what you do
I promise you my heart

I've built my world around you
And I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

I live my life for you
I want to be by your side in everything that you do
And if there's only one thing you can believe is true
I live my life for you

I dedicated my life to you
You know that I would die for you
But our love would last forever
And I will always be with you
And there is nothing we can't do
As long as we're together
I just can't live without you
And I want you to know
I need you like I've never needed anyone before

This song is especially to my fellow classmates, friends and my *ahem*,
There is so much that i want to say to you people, to tell you all how much i treasure you all, oh well, this song kind of gives you a rough idea of what i want to say, or so i hope.