Thursday, May 29, 2003

well.. i jus realised my days always start with me being happy.. by break time.. sad.. by nite.. extremely happy..
actually... i'm under alot of stress after being attached... guess i might just break down one day and cry my heart out..

i shall tell you why. but first, u muz understand the story. Around one month back.. i told angela i liked her... one month later.. got attached to her.. after the matrix and a 2 days or so.. well.. andrew then was my fren.. quite a good one.. always thought that he was a gentleman and stuff like that.. seemed very nice... but hell.. i was going to be proved WRONG!

Actually i din noe he liked angela.. until one time angela and i went out for dinner.. then we saw him.. then angela told me that she liked him during the first three months and he liked her too.. but she din wan a bf.. so they din get together.. ok.. then i got attached to her.. happy.. but short-lived... its gonna be a roller coaster ride soon.. i jus bought the ticket to the ride unknowingly...

then he starts his plan to want her by his side... sends her msgs.. writes her a letter.. and gave her a jigsaw puzzle today.. so fuck lor... the letter infuriated me... the contents of the letter went smth abt he will be with her one day and he still likes her... and that everything is a dream.. omg lor.. he can go fuck himself and die lor... wat a dickhead he is... and i caught wind of the situation from angela that b4 she got attached to me.. he wasn;t like that.. is he a bad loser or wat? his msgs weren;t deleted from angela's phone.. she kept those.. and it kinda disappointed me lor.. but she assured me it was ok..

then the bomb dropped.. she drew my name on the cover page of her foolscap pad.. and yest nite b4 i went home.. it was my name beautifully decorated.. but todae morning... when i saw.. his name was there... exactly the same pattern... haiz... i was depressed.. i was trying not to think too much.. she always said that when she missed me.. she would write my name.. but yest.. she wrote his name.. was she thinking of him? actually i dun blame her..s he liked him b4.. and he was waiting for her.. playing a passive role.. piece of shit.. anyway.. then i was depressed thoroughout the day... so i sent her msgs after school.. ard 6..

she jus called and consoled me and assured me nth was wrong.. nth was going on bet her and andrew.. i trust her.. i have to... andrew even asked her out on sat?! but she turned down the thingy... u noe wat's the worst thing? andrew noes she attached.. wat a loser he is lor.. i shud stop cursing...

Why when i thot this was the one... then ppl come kachiow? WHY? guess i'm jus plain jealous... haiz.. nvm... i will try not to be... andrew.. u shud pls gimme some respect.. if u cont to drive me up that wall... my fist would do the talking tt very day i hit the wall u pushed me against.. dun push too far... u wudn;t wan to see me real angry and revert to the old gary...

she jus called as mentioned above? her frens toked to me too.. told me how sad she was bcos i was sad? she was so sweet.. hehe... and her frens all some sort of told me off for having so low self confidence and stuff like tt.. thanks ppl.. u woke me up..
to my classmates: restrain me if u see me approaching andrew one day wif my fists drawn..
: i noe i have been very easily irritable today and may haved raised my voice at you.. i'm sorry
: i'm so happy to have u guys by my side when i need u guys.. esp chris and shu.. thanks!

ok.. gtg already..