Monday, May 26, 2003

well.. my ex jus called.. she wanted me to pon sch tomolo to kip her company.. looks like i told her the inevitable.. i told her i was attached.. she got a shock.. oh well.. nvm abt her... her name is gui xian by the way..

jus finished pe lecture a while ago.. to my left was lisany, right was gwen.. the left gal a lil stressful to sit beside.. she blows hot and cold at the same time.. phwoar.. nearly died there.. haha.. she made a joke though.. i exclaimed tt i left my pencil box in my locker and the next thing i knew was a pencil the size of mine came flying towards me.. from who? lisany.. siao sia.. but she's kinda nice ot tok to lar.. a lil crazy.. but quite friendly.. hmm...

angela.. haiz.. so much abt her.. quite stressed now bcos of her.. and her problems.. cos her problems affect me.. bloody hell lar.. y got tt guy.. haiz.. dunno so much now.. feel so bad.. the reason for those 2 poems.. sad man.. tt's y i quite easily iritable these days.. sorry guys and gals. dun mean anything.. sorry ranne too.. i was jokin onli.. dun angry k? hehe.. good gal lar hor..

k.. nth to blog ler... gtg.. buai