Monday, June 09, 2003

another day jus gone past w/o any interesting thing going on..well.. smth abt girlfrommars affected me... am i building my life around angela? i think i am.. should i or should i stop? should i continue to give up so much of my time for her? or should she give up hers for me... have i been too compromising? have i been showering her with too much of my love? i dunno....

maybe not.. maye she has been sacrificing too.. jus that i haven't realised.. maybe not... i dunno.. but one thing i'm sure.. i love her..
yes i do... but maybe i cannot make my life revolve ard her... for e.g todae... i skipped chi and econs lecture jus to go lunch with her.. am i sacrificing too much of my academia for love? i dunno...

question marks and more question marks... nvm.. all these doesn;t matter.. can solve these.. shud be able to... cos.. we can come to a compromise one.. think she will compromise..

sometimes i'm a lil pissed cos she wans things to be done her way.. and sometimes she can be very stubborn... but well.. i can take it.. guess i can... hmm ya... anyway... lisany.. hope u found the one le... ya... nth else....sian..