Tuesday, June 03, 2003

A BEAUTIFUL MORNING
GAry YeO

Morning shines so bright through the open waves of the sea
At the sight of your beautiful eyes opening to see me.
Right at that moment I squeeze you tighter next to me
To only make your smile grow brighter than before.
A cherished moment that is for the two of us that we walk
through the balcony to see the beautiful sunrise...
For spending that moment with you is a dream come true
unlike no other I've ever dreamt of before
On the balcony we see the beautiful shades of red and blue
and through the vast great sky soar two white doves flying
towards the balcony which we lay upon.
You peek at me through the corner of your eye
and you look to see if I have yet noticed that the two white
doves are a couple just
LIKE US.
I smile and hold you closer to me as if never letting go of this
TREASURED MOMENT.
The bright light overcomes us and in a blink of an eye I see
a beautiful fair angel by my side when I just come
to realize it's
YOU, YOU
The only one who's captured my heart in every way
and we lay over
the balcony watching the beautiful sunrise...
TOGETHER.
to my angela..