Wednesday, June 04, 2003

hmm.. toaday was a great day. had pe test.. did the beep test... went to only level 7.6.. tt''s erm.. ok lar.. i so unfit... until there can ler.. haha... nigel did till 9.1.. siao.. haha.. then the step test and sports for life walk.. haiz.. all so boring... but can tok to gwen and lisany.. but.. i cudn;t meet up with angela.. so sian... haiz.. i miss her alot.. hmm..

anyway.. fri got geog test.. muz study sia... or else.. fail then die.. haiz.. muz pass... hmm.. i got another poem to share..


As Much As I Love You

I love you more than words can say,
I think of you constantly, each & every day.

It seems that when I think of you, my love becomes stronger,
Every time I think of you, my mind can't help but wonder.

Thinking of the times we've shared, & the times that soon will come,
Never taking time to pause and think, that one day we may be done.

Love is so hard to come by, that's why I do not know
How in such a short time, I've come to love you so.

All I see is that I love you- this I know for sure
And now what I hope for is that our love will endure.

Now, you see just how I feel, & I hope you feel this way too,
I have never loved someone, as much as I love you.