Tuesday, June 24, 2003

i wrote this poem... for all to enjoy...

It is the end of the day
I sit and watch the sun fade away
All I hear is the sound
Of rain falling on the ground
I want to hear you say
That you love me more every day
But all I hear is the rain

A cloud has settled in my heart
Now that we're torn apart
I'm getting drenched in the rain
I'm getting drowned in the pain
I miss you more every day
All I hear now is the rain

I walk down the lonely street
My clothes dripping with rain
The loss of you is to much to bear
I'm use to you always being there
I sit and look around
All I see is darkening clouds
All I know now is pain
All I hear now is the rain

Now that you're gone away
I'm left to deal with the pain
Sitting here in the field where we talked
Sitting here where we loved
And I don't hear you anymore,
I dont hear any thing
All I hear now is the rain