Saturday, June 21, 2003

sorry to anyone hu dun lik me to drink.. i'm drinking again... again...
i'm jus a lil tipsy though.. not drunk yet... not yet...

i feel funny... many thoughts have been running thru my mind...
i suddenly have nth to tell angela.. and i think she ain't toking to me too..
maybe i'm oversensitive...

we just went past e one month mark.. so i'm a lil apprehensive ya... tell me if i'm wrong...
y do i feel this way? i feel there's smth wrong man.. seriously smth wrong in our relationship...
mayb its bcos of our exams... that's y this happens.. i hope so..

angeline asked me smth yesterday that really struck me..
she asked.." do u find sometimes that u have a girlfriend but u dun feel like u have one?"
that really struck me.. i jus nodded my head.. an went to la-la land...

i dunno.. i'm lost. i'm confused.