Wednesday, June 18, 2003

watever. angela lucky or not still dunno lar horx.. cooking is easy.. in my opinion.. but having to think of wat to cook can be a headache... haix.. everyday.. have to think of wat to cook.. sian... u ppl help me lar.. haha... candy.. jealous is it? no one cook for u... too chio le lar... chio till no one dare to cook for u.. :P.. j/k lar... relax...

FEL! haha... since u my da jie... i will cook for u also.. dun say dun have...

anyway... today went out to buy groceries... jus came back.. bought some socks too... hmm... spent close to a hundred dollars... muz start saving....

got to go cut hair again.. its not very nice again.. shud i go spend 20 dollars on my hair again? hmm.. *thinking*

can all peepz who read my blog pls leave smth at the tagboard? i wan to noe who is reading.. so i can see wat stuff to write... email too.. thanks...