Wednesday, July 30, 2003

firstly, i want to thank gwen for making me and yan sze so pai seh. i was at the concourse having an ODAC meeting when gwen comes along saying "yan sze is here. GARY! she's here!" omg. thanks lor gwen.

Secondly, i want to thank my classmates for bearing with me during my presentation of the econs essay. i tried my bestest. If i didn;t manage to knock some econs sense into you.. that because i have none myself!?

Thirdly, I want to thank ODAC for letting me hav the chance to feed the mosquitoes once again. I really appreciated donating blood to blood suckers.

Lastly, i want to thank the school for scheduling PE on tues and thurs. doesn;t tired me out lor.. no lor.. tues pe, wed odac, thurs pe. won't die lar.

enuf of ranting. anyway.. wanna go support edward? make it like a class thingy? muz see edward... when he's down for duty... then we go support him... hows that? hmm.. let me know how u ppl think...

think my shoulders muz be very enticing... so ppl like to lie on it... haiz... wat to do.. fleshy shoulders...

gtg! dun worry. i dun miss yan sze. i miss lisany.(this is not true.)