Thursday, July 03, 2003

i broke up with angela already. the reasons? well... they are absurd. ALL! none makes sense. she asked for a breakup.

REASON 1: firstly, u are not God encouraging..
My response: wat the damn bloody relevance is this to our relationship? me not going to church and our love. i dun see the relevance. Using god as an excuse? fuck shit man.

REASON 2: secondly, i'm not prepared for relationships,
i'm too immature to noe wad i really wan..
My response: you got into a relationship and then found out that you weren't prepared. JUS WAT REASON IS TT?! you used me to let you know whether u are prepared for a relationship or nt. u din even have a clear sense of mind. i thot u were a gal hu knew exactly what you wanted. but u didn't.

REASON 3: thirdly, i feel that we are better as friends..
My response: well.. so wat? feel better off as friends? so?

REASON 4: fourthly, u are too nice to me... yet i'm too packed with my schedule.. i feel that i'm not contributing to our relationship..
My response: well.. so are u punishing me by doing this? u said u feel guilty. Have to tried to make some time for me? Couldn't u jus push some of ur leisure time aside for ur studies? u watch so much tv. yet say u are intent on studying. u rather make time for the tv than for me. this is not the first time i'm toking abt how u prioritise stuff. u think too much for ur own leisure enjoyment. i make time for u. u say no time cos u wanna study. after exams.. ask u out.. u say u will feel out of place. whatever. u noe that u r not contributing too huh? wah.. u finally found out that ah.. so fast ah.. u noe wat? i hate u! not bcos we broke up. but bcos u wasted my time. u wasted my fucking time lady. lucky u din tell me face to face. or else. i wud have told u off like u r no one.

REASON 5: fifthly, we have different topics to tok about..
My response: so.. no common topics to tok abt then cannot get together ah.. if its this case.. then why are ppl with diff personality together? wat common topic u wanna tok abt? dance? council? physics? chemistry? gp? f maths? c maths? orh... like that is it? then go get attached to ur classmates lar..

that was her reasons for breakup.

now.. here's my reasons.

REASON 1: I'm tired
wat am i tired of? of u! yes. Y-O-U! i do everything for you. yet u do nOTHING! NOTHING! i put in so much effort. u put in nothing. and yet never attempt to make any changes.

REASON 2: Infidelity
i feel that u still like andrew after so long. u still cannot forget him. all the best with u and him. Sharman. I think he's suitable for u too. u all can tok abt studies.. alot of common topics to tok abt...

SOMETHING I'm SURE ABOUT: I will never want you back in my life again. THere is absolutely no hope in patching up again. I'm far too disappointed in you already. I've wasted my time. I'm not sad. jUST FUCKING PISSED! I won;t lose anything from breaking up. After all, u are just another number in my life now. numBER 3. are u pissed from reading this? ARE U? u shud! that's my motive. i bet that u r not even sad at all. ha. now i'm single again. i can revert to my old life again.


If I have to say it everyday, I will!
To convince myself I no longer love you.
Still, I cannot forget...
The evil of your spoken words.

I hate you for all you are!
I hate you for ripping my heart apart!
I hate you for all your spoken lies!
I hate you for not wanting 'us' to be!

The pains of the past are where you shall stay.
A blocked memory, you'll be.
I convince myself, no longer that I love you still.
It brings to much misery.

I hate you for not caring,
I hate you for pushing me away,
I hate you for wasting a monthof my life,
I hate you!

I let you into my life.
I told you things I'd tell no one else.
I trusted you,
I believed you,
Worst of all... I loved you!


NO longer shall you have my heart,
I don't cry out for you at night anymore.
You deceived me,
You betrayed me...
And everything I stand for.

All I can do is hate you now.
That's the only way I won't love you.
If I have to say it everyday I will!
but so far
...it's not working.

Don't look behind...
there are memories of lost love,
there are hearts that lie broken,
things left undone,
words left unspoken.

Don't look behind...
there are tears waiting to fall,
there`s pain nobody can take,
there are memories waiting to hurt you-
your heart`s gonna break.

Don't look behind...
you`re never going to return,
whatever you`re looking for... is gone,
you`re gonna feel so torn and sad,
you`re going to feel alone.

Don't look behind...
there are friends going away,
innocent eyes filled with tears,
because of memories you`ll never forget,
built up inside through the years.

Don't look behind...
the hand you want to hold is slipping away,
your feet are too weak to hold you,
you`re gonna try to be on your own,
there`s nothing much you can do.

Don't look behind...


I hope you understand,
understand I don´t wanna see you anymore.
I don´t wanna see your face anymore.
It brings back memories,
I don´t wanna save.

I don´t wanna talk with you.
I´m never trying to hear what you say.
I don´t wanna speak your name no more.
neither do I wanna hear you speak my name.
´Cause girl...
I´m just through with you.

I hope, one day, you will think back
to these moments....
when we held each other
and laughed till we ached with joy
and tears tickled our cheeks.

You won't remember.. why,
but you will remember.. how
we were so happy.

I want you to remember
the way I smile at you,
like it's the first time,
every chance I get.
And the way I kiss you,
like it's the last time,
every chance you give.

I want you to remember
all the sweet words I say to you
but even more...
the way I say them.

I hope, one day, you will think back
to these moments....
as we sit together in silent comfort
watching each others lips wrap around..
our addiction.
admiring one another as we inhale...
our bad habit.

You won't remember how terrible it is,
but you will remember how good it feels.....
because it is time spent together.

I want you to remember
the way I touch your face
and the way you hold mine....
when we make love.
I want you to remember
how I whisper softly in your ear,
just to say, "hi".....
and the way it makes you smile.
I want you to remember the way I look at you,
with big eyes and a bottomless heart.....
always wondering if you know
how wonderful I think you are.
And though you don't love me back,
I want you to remember... how I love you,
and u didn't
like it's never going to hurt.


angela. its over. i LOVED u. its all over. lets jus remain as frens. acquaintences. not as close as we were b4 we got attached. jus remember that ya.. i love u.