Sunday, July 06, 2003

if you were wondering why i haven't blogged for yesterday. well. ITS BECAUSE I WENT TO SENTOSA WITH 1a1!! yeaH! haha. well, they are a bunch of people who needs people like ME and Shuming and Cheryl to fire them up. Why? because cheryl has the knowledge of many places and cash speaks. Shuming? to be the co-ordinator and plan everything nicely and then inform people of the outing by his various means and methods and which i shall give you a few examples. He could use the only acclaimed interactive 1a1 class website of srjc. Using his superior knowlege and his undeniable intelligence with words, he can make you change your mind and best of all, give you the details of what you need. Of course a point to note is that his claims are always hyper-inflated. so. don't expect to experience what you see on screen to reality. Exaggeration. Hyperbole. Literature. 4 brothers and a gay. erm.. sorry.. irrrelevant.

anyway.. what about me? why am i important? well, because, you always need someone to don a colourful beach shirt and hold a flag in his outstretched hand and introduce the different tourist attractions or scenery that you see when you place your tender ass onto a comfy bus seat with cool air-conditioning. When you are out of the bus, you would keep a lookout for that flag and listen to his supposedly true crap/ rants/ nonsense. I fill up that shoe. I clown around, crack jokes when tense situations arises or when an awkward silence rules. I talk. that's what i do. In other words, if i paraphrase, i am the entertainer cum tour guide cum "bao- ga- liao".

my whole bods aching now, not muscle ache but aching because i cannot move. any minute move ment would spark off a chain of undesired reactions. move-> over stretched skin moves/crumples-> pain-> pain-> pain.
so now.. you understand why i don't wanna move? its only pain.

my skin's really red and i'm burnt. seriously burnt. my pri sch friend who saw me just now asked me what happened to me. Did i go roast myself? haha. i think i did. oops.

The sentosa thingy was really memorable. took quite a number of pictures at the beach and a few more at cheryl's unused apartment/condo. SOmething for all to note. She used to stay at the block beside mine. We studied at the same kindergarten. though she's one yr older. or else... its really coincidental. But she's moved to some big apartment and yet i'm stuck in this small 5 room flat but i love it still because it has really a lot of memories. I grew up in that home.

anyway.. back to the sentosa thingy, shuming got buried in the sand. thanks to himself. actually it was chris who was supposed to be buried. But in the course of burying, shuming apparently threw sand into chris's mouth and cause several large convulsions from chris and this caused chris to come out of the sand and this rendered the "burial workers" work useless. For punishment, he had to be buried. At the end, he had 2 uneven tits and a small "ding-dong". Tits thanks to karsten and karsten. "ding-dong" thanks to gary. haha. oops. thats me. i did myself in.
the guys played monkey in the water with "da sao" a.k.a karsten's gf. Karsten also made a starkling revelation. THe last outing we had, shu had his gf, i had angela and karsten had his.now, the 2nd outing, shu lost his, mine gave up on me/ abandoned me/ ditched me and only karsten survives. In the course of 1 month or so, so many things can happen. Do what your heart tells you to, if you like someone, tell them, let them know,because, you might never know whether you gonna have anymore chances. Live life to the fullest or live it fast and furious. don't live your life and think about what happened in the past. plan for the near future. enough about that revelation.

We went for dinner at marina south. I spent most of my time cookin/opening "si ham" for my two lovely brothers, namely, doranne and rachael. i opened the piping hot "si hams" with my bare fingers for them so they don't have to. Freshly barbequed "si hams" and opened. all you have to do is to put them in your mouths and suck on it. Ain't that easy? well, edward took over the cooking and i just concentrated on opening them cos i was very fast though my fingers were really hurting, but i didn't say anything but continued because... they are my brothers and i have to do my part to take care of them. I don't expect them to do anything for me but just i want them to enjoy themselves in whatever we do together. the 4 brothers and a gay are always there for each other. Shuming cooked pigs liver for me and karsten and his gf and gwen cooked meat for me and edward and shuming both made trips to buy drinks for me. WE all do things without expecting people to return us a favour. One should never do something because he want's a favour in return. i treated doranne and rach to a can drink each too. edward and i walked gwen to the bus stop when she needed to go. we really care for each other.

after that, we took an mrt for marina bay to orchard. we alighted at city hall. imagine this. 4 cocks alighting from a train to orchard when they are on it. haiz. stupid doofuses. haha... we went to cheryl's apartment and we were all amazed by the languished beauty of th lift beauty and the exquisite quietness that you cannot experience if you live at a flat. Her house was really big and huge but not well furnished. we whiled the nite away by playing card games and PS2. slept at 3. i couldn't really sleep because of the sunburns. anyway.. i woke up at 830 because i thot i had odac but i din. but never mind. i was waiting for that call. in the mean time, i was looking for means and ways to cook the instant noodles. "TING" a bell sounded. I could cook water with a microwave. so i boiled water with the microwave and poured into the instant noodles and let it turned a little soft before putting it in the microwave again to cook. the gals had a good lunch because when they woke up, the lunch was up and they had crockery nicely placed infront of them and a glass of warm water all ready for the them. after that, we all went home.

i enjoyed myself. i really did.


angela,its too late for regrets. I don't think its possible for us to start over afresh again. though it can remain as an option. but, don't think its feasible lar... but we can remain as friends.


To komui, eugenia, felicia, amy, candy,chris, edward,luke, komui, shuming , doranne, rach and my mummy amanda, thanks for being there for me. i really appreciated those acts of kindness. love ya peepz!