Friday, July 25, 2003

just finished reading chri's post. suddenly becomes very depressed. chris though writing it in simple english has evoked complicated emotions in me. I don't know. but he talks sense. it sets me into thinking. what exactly is sanity? his analogy of a person turning over even when you are not steve. he talks sense. is he implying something? i know he is. but i can't get it. he talks about love. its true. is it a game? my feelings are all contained in this poem i've written.

Home is where the heart is;
isn't that what people say?
But there are times it's not the truth
and it doesn't work that way

Sometimes there is that someone
who comes into your heart
When you don't even notice
and that is when it starts

That seed is planted deep within
and then it starts to grow
And then before much time has passed
you're aware, and then you know

This love becomes your passion
and fight it as you will
Your dreams, your thoughts, your waking hours
keep trying to fulfill..
The burning love that's deep inside
that wants to scream and shout
For the one who knows you not
with cries, "please let me out"

I cannot say how this will end
I only know for sure
That there is someone in my heart
that forever will endure

So, home's not where my heart is
and, yes, it's sad to say....
I love someone that knows me not
oh, to hope...maybe someday.....


this poem is for who are in love right now. wrote it for u guys.

The wish that won't come true,
the song that won't be sung,
the words that won't be spoken-
over, before we've begun.
The feelings we can't express,
the laughs we can't share,
the facts I can't tell you
of just how much I care.

Your lips, I'll never kiss,
your warmth, I'll never know,
holding you close, holding you tight
and never letting go.
Saying, "good morning," as you wake,
watching you in a peaceful sleep,
the way I feel, the love I have
but it's all just a secret I keep.

Your beautiful eyes, the glances exchanged,
the silence or talking all night;
our shared love of music or an old flick,
how you and me feel so 'right.'
Sitting beside you, longing for your touch,
or missing you more everyday.
Spewing my words like a raging volcano,
till I no longer know what to say.