Wednesday, July 23, 2003

let me tell u ppl wat is so interesting tt i found out.. there is a gal who takes e same feeder bus as me to yishun interchange. She's from anderson and she's damn tall? she looks a lil like YAN SZE! haha... i found tt out long ago.. but they really look similar lor... and then... gwen as usual... scandalise me. but both gals look taller than me... so... its not possible lar... unless they are shorter? :P anyway... yan sze looks like a nice gal... wouldn't wan anything bad to happen to her... as u all already know.. all my relationships are like one month long.. except the last one which lasted 1 month 13 days. since she's gwen's gd fren... woudn't wan to hurt my fren's fren. though i told gwen le... but she say i'm a nice guy.. so intro to yan sze. haiz. wat to do. dilemna. but it wud be nice to have her as a fren. she looks really friendly?! haha... yuppp...

anyway.. a clarification on the ODAC thingy.. i love all my odac seniors... except for one or 2 of them who wans ppl to respect them when they dun even respect me. Its like 2 only.. the other seniors... I LOVE U ALL!!