Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Life as an ESTP
(Extravert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: active, adventurous, and impulsive; talkative and curious; casual, adaptive, and free spirited; logical and calm but capable of great humor, fun, and charm; observant and totally present in the moment, literal and practical.

Here are just a few popular and often satisfying careers for people whose Personality Type is ESTP.

Emergency medical technician

Sports merchandise sales

Stockbroker

Corrections officer

Exercise physiologist

Insurance agent

Civil engineer

Entrepreneur

Marine biologist

Private investigator

Tour agent

Professional athlete / coach

General contractor

Developer of electronic games

Real estate developer

How to Love an ESTP


Appreciate my fun loving and highly social nature.
Encourage me to be spontaneous and to follow my impulses.
Be direct, honest, and unemotional when discussing problems.
Respect my need for freedom.
Try not to pressure me to talk about emotional issues before I'm ready.
Above all - Have fun with me and participate in some of the adventures I suggest