Monday, July 21, 2003

ok.. i'm being scandalised! gwen! copy this onto your blog! That yan sze reads your blog right? u shitty head... mayb she will understand...

yes. although i always scandalise people.. but its between people the two party knows?! I know the awkardness of having to face the person if you dun noe that person and yet you are being scandalised with her. Its SO DAMN Awkward! thanks gwen.

let me explain the whole story. Geography lesson. Gwen vandalises her table by writing YAN SZE'S name on her table. ok. nth wrong. THen she gives me a sly look. She writes my name below yan sze's name. then she adds on to the picture of a HEART between my name and hers. OMG lorx... now. it starts. She starts asking me whether yan sze is chio. Yup she is. I can't deny that right? yes. i agree she is pretty. but that doesn't mean i have to like her. ANd guess what gwen says? I LIKE YAN SZE! ok.. i know how she looks like because gwen always calls out her name so loudly ya? so. knowing her name is nothing. She knowing me is something. Gwen claims she knows me. i mean. so what? but i dunno her.. she doesn't noe me. how the hell she knows my name? that's really funny. hmm. anyway... back to e story. Gwen writes a list of her wives's name. I commented on that by writing who is chio and who is not. ok. enuf of that.

Spreading of the lie. SHe tells yuan xing abt this scandal. omg! yuan xing noes its me who is part of the scandal. anyway. yan sze now knows that there is a guy in 1a01 who likes her. ok. tt's not true by the way. anyhow, she now knows and a lot of ppl now know abt it.

i dun really mind being scandalised. but with someone i dunno... erm..its not my preference. if its someone i know. i dun mind. but i dunno her.

yan sze. if u are reading this now. pls understand. gwen's toking nonsense. and u are very very tall. think u are taller than me. hmm...