Sunday, July 13, 2003

You're not animation.
You're not animation at all! One-hundred-percent
real-world, baby. So why the Sam Hill did you
take this quiz?


What Style of Animation Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


You're the torn between two lovers plot. Two
classic examples is Romeo and Juliet and
Phantom of the Opera. One character
(Juliet/Christine) must choose between two
things they love. One is usually the excepted
by society (Paris/Raoul), and the other is the
forbidden love (Romeo/Erik). Its usually very
romantic and often tragic, ending in death and
broken hearts.


Which plotline are you?
brought to you by Quizilla





I am, of course, none other than blank verse.
I don't know where I'm going, yes, quite right;
And when I get there (if I ever do)
I might not recognise it. So? Your point?
Why should I have a destination set?
I'm relatively happy as I am,
And wouldn't want to be forever aimed
Towards some future path or special goal.
It's not to do with laziness, as such.
It's just that one the whole I'd rather not
Be bothered - so I drift contentedly;
An underrated way of life, I find.
What Poetry Form Are You?