Monday, August 11, 2003

hi... long time never blog le.. liyen is beside me now.. she always wants me to mention her in my blog.. now she seems so happy lor.. haha... she's smiling from ear to ear... haha... she wants me to say who i gave chocolates today.. yes it yan sze... yes its her... haha... no scandals lor... dun tink too much ah... yes ms lim.. u wan chocolates is it? i give u tomorrow lor... hershey's ok? haha... but she scared of being fat.. but never mind lar.. i still buy lar.. and give her.. she cannot refuse... she jealous tt ppl cut hair and i give her but she dun have.. go cut hair lar.. MAYBE i will buy for u lar... haha... no lor.. its will buy lar.. dun need cut hair will also buy lar... muz surprise mah... if tell already not fun... so.. muz surprise her... shh.. dun tell liyen this...

my internet down sia.. sian.. cannot do anything online... i tell u ah.. tt liyen so happy now lor... kip smiling.. like siao charbo... hahaha... edward wants her no. wor... hmm.. shud i give? but liyen dun allow me to make both of them together leh... stupid lil gal... got good guy she also dun wan.... haix.. wat to do... xuanyu better lar.. hehe.....

she say she will die one leh... i think she died already... hahahahahahahahaha.... i seem so happy rite? bcos got siao charbo influencing me... she lar... bad influence... cannot tok too much abt her... wait she whack me... tell u all in class.. cannot let her hear... hehehehehe... she dunno abt her secrets... hmmm... kekez... tt was her btw...

anyway.. thanks angela... thanks for giving me a definite answer... haha... i hope we are still friends...