Sunday, August 24, 2003

hmm.. ruiyi wanted me to write on yan sze.

poem? or free writing... poem i think.

i'm sorry.
yes i am
promises aren't made to be broken
but i had.

i promise i won't
break anymore promises
and this is the first promise
that i'm not breaking.

i know you care
yes you do
i know u were pissed
cos i broke a promise

RUIYI! u wanted a poem too rite? hmm.....

but i dunno wat to write..
It's right, it's wrong, it's out, it's in,
It's good or bad, it's clean or sin,
We each have views, on what's to be,
But someone else's view, we don't always see.
We all know basically, what's kind and good,
But do we behave, like we should,
Heal all bad tidings, prevent suffering,
Evils slip away, but love will cling.

Look at ourselves, investigate,
There's so much love, and so much hate,
We know it's there, but we don't like seeing,
That it's in each average, human being.
It can't be right, to be this way,
So let's be more loving, everyday,
Because living and loving, is all I want to do,
And this is just a message, I send to you.


LI YEN! SURPRISE! U HAVE A POEM TOO!
*there is a hint for u in this poem! work harder!

He watches sports
She likes ballet
He stays up late
She hits the hay
He can't stand cats
But she has two
His type is red
Her type is blue
No flying fur
For she likes him
And he likes her

LISANY!!! YEAH! U TOO!

I want to thank you for being my friend.
Though thick and thin, you stayed with me until the end.

On days when I was sad and when my days were gray,
you made me laugh and chased my sadness away.

And on days when I though life had no meaning to tell,
you showed me it did and the last one to even think about saying "Oh well!"

I want to thank you for putting up with me.
I guess we really were meant to be friends, you see.

Sometimes I wonder what I would do,
if we weren't friends, me and you.

So now I'm ending this poem to say,
that I hope we stay best friends until the end of our days.
Your the one person I could really talk to,
that's another reason why I want to thank you.