Sunday, August 24, 2003

hmm... no lor yan sze.. not out of point of ruiyi to say to write on u lor... cos she wans herself to be written here too mah..
tt's y she call me write u... bcos she shy to ask me to write on her mah.. hee...
anyway...a poem on my life.. its gonna be long....

as i look back on the pages of my life
i realised that the ink is fading
and the entries are dropping.
memories are getting lost
and so am i

have i really lived my life i wanted to?
or have i lived wat ervyone else did?
i wanted to fall in love once
but now
its more than that

i made many frens
i lost many frens
i made new ones and forgot old ones
but its the old ones that i can count on.

a good boy at first
ain't nth of tt sort now
jus a tad bad
or is it a tad good?

waiting for someone to tell me she likes me
i dunno if i like her too
we talk rarely
yup. tt's a hint

i dunno if i shud tell her
cos i'm afraid of hurting
her and myself
but the pains gnawing me.

i know i have to face it
and i did
i told myself its impossible
now i think its impossible still.

she's not my kind
no common topics to tok abt
nth to say
nth to do.