Monday, August 25, 2003

jus came back from odac. realised that people think i'm super fierce when i dun smile. is it true? i mean.. when its time for work.. muz be serious right? smile for wat? however... kai kian will always be there to remind me to put on a smile. thanks! angeline too.. always reminding me to smile. but haiz... i'm like that k? haha... dun need to scared of me one... although look fieerce.. but i'm still who i am... always ready to smile! anyway.. shu and xuan yu.. think u all need to be more focused when having exco meetings... though u all have not much to contribute... the least u ppl can do is to listen and give positive feedback k? dun quite like pple to joke ard when its serious time.. mayb i'm under stress.. so easily irritable... but nvm.... u noe both of ya will always be my pals! De Wei.. dun worry.. u have my support. always.

realised i cannot get out the vicious cycle of depression. everything pushes me to depression. read the depressing poem i wrote.

A depressing life I lead
Broken hearts is what I feed
Trying to stop their hearts’ bleed
Am I doing a good deed?

Someone to care for me I need
To plant in love’s seed
Loving myself which I never did
Down in the dark abyss I sit.

A gun I’m putting to my head
Pulled the trigger and laid on my bed
Breathless. I laid dead
Slowly, slowly, away I fade.


depressing? hmm... i think so... but i always do look cheerful rite?? hmm... ya.... i do look cheerful...

anyway.... at least have some decent word exchanges with yan sze... though its short.. but its still a start rite? yan sze.. rite? haha.. cannot count.. haha.. anyway.. ur stories were entertaining.. u good @ remembering dates wor... the guys hurt u badly it seems... poor thing....

li yen.. why u look so moody today? haha... ur specs look ok on u lar.. dun worry...

lisany. though it might be over for u and ahem... but... i will always be here for u. yes i do.