Saturday, August 23, 2003

lit was ok today.. hmm.. jus drank 2 glasses of dry gin. maybe i shud quit drinking.. think i really should. hmm...

went to watch the movie "the league of extraordinary gentlemen". though the storyline was a lil boring and the action parts wasn't really action... it was still passable... hmm...

maybe its bcos of e alcohol.. maybe its not...

i know i haven't learnt to let you go.
i know i haven't let you go.
but i know i have to.

i still long for the times we spent together
still long for the times we laughed at nothing
still long for the times we held hands
i still long for those times.

you still remain in the darkest corners of my heart
you still remain in my mind
you still is the one i care most for
you are still the one

though i know its kinda impossible cos i haven't forgiven u
though i know i have to let you go
though i know those times will never come back
though i know you are still the one
i know. i have to learn

today, i've learnt to let u go
today, i've understood those times wud never come back
today, i've learnt that u r not the one
today, i've learn't, wat i needed to learn.

yes. its for u angela. its for u.

nope i'm not attached to li yen or yan sze. i'm not. li yen's my sis and yan sze jus a fren. but i guess i dun need to report everthing of my life to u now... yeap.. i dun think i need to.

to gui xian(my 2nd gf) if she ever reads this

i know i've let u down
i know.
but pls
understand its over.

it was a joke at first
which became real
then we got together
then it was over.

i never knew e reason
though i asked 4 it.
it was u i know
tt made me make it all over.

now its a long time since we separated
i know i'm sorry
i am.
but, its all over.

to my first ever gf magdalene:

you were the first but not the last
i was sorry for breaking ur heart
i am still sorry now
for i've hurt u.

u were an angel
u saw me as who i was
and as who i wanted to be
but, i've hurt u.

u supported me in my darkest times
u were there for me.
but i left u for gui xian
and, i've hurt u.

i guess i was really happy
but after we broke
i never asked for a patch up
for i was ashamed
ashamed of hurting u.

but now
i understood.
it was my fault.
and i'm sorry.
i'm really sorry
i am.
sorry.