Tuesday, August 19, 2003

my bdays today. had pleasant surprises. first time my phone kept vibrating non stop. Gui xian jus msg me to tell me happy bday and she misses me... yupp.. i sure do miss her.. but think its kinda impossible to restart again ya...
thanks to all who bought the quiksilver bag for me! thanks for the effort. its really nice and nice and nice and nice.
thanks to those who bought the quiksilver boxers too.. i lurvve it too...
thanks to those who shook my hands and wished me happy bday.
thanks to candy who tried to draw me a batman.
thanks to all of ya peepZ!


today was really special for me. i never had my bday celebrated lik this b4. back in sec sch.. bday was a day where u fight for the ensurance that u can be a father next time... here... all of u ppl are so sweet... never expected a big prezzie from u guys... a cake and hugs and kisses wud suffice actually... but.. i'm really touched and i'm really really really touched. i dunno how to put this across... but... its love i'm feeling now from u ppl.. i know now tt if i fall... i know there will be u ppl there to catch me. i'm really really touched u noe? the smashing of the cake... everything... the handshakes.. the smses.. be it the first or the last... its still a msg of rememberance. a quote from luke "every breath i take, takes me one closer to my last". it really does. everytime i get touched or feel appreciated... the death thoughts come to my mind... for i am really paranoid of losing such frens like you. all of u. its now abt li yen or yan sze now... its all of u. god put u ppl into my life not for u to entertain me.. but for me to understand the real essence of treasuring, loving and thinking for ur fren. this is my happiest day in my life.

my love life has come to a naught. i realised i dun like anyone anymore.. i'm takin all e girls to be my brothers.. like how i treat doranne and rach... did the last relationship hurt me so much tt my heart has become numb? i dunno... being single is really nice... u get to talk and play with girls w/o worrying... freedom is wat is impt.

li yen. do wat ur heart tells u to. let ur heart lead the way. i'm sorry for the scandals bet us. i hope tt guy doesn'y mind ya.. u have been a great sis to me... thanks!

lisany: hey girl.. we haven toked to each other for some time le.. guess bcos u muz be busy with josh rite? hehe.. dun worry.. i understand.

yan sze: smile more! dun so stress! remember when ur physio sessions are k? haha.. dun nid shy when u see me too!

ena: i hope the guy u like comes along.

felicia: i'm jumping into nth.

yes. end of the shoutout... gtg slp already.. goin for 1 star canoeing course tomorrow. not goin SAFTI. wish me luck.