Tuesday, August 26, 2003

ok... let's see... ena and chris and shu.. stay back to study on monday? ok? YAN SZE! monday u can? study with us... sinec u cannot study @ home.. sch got aircon somemore... hmm... failed my chi with a beautiful 38 (san ba).. haha... guess its life.. failure... hmm...

Henry Van Dyke
"Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity."



Let me go set me free
Away from everything they want me to be
I'm human and I make mistakes
I don't want to be like them,
Not fakes
If I can't be or find what I can do
I'll have to forget about life
And yes, even you.
Maybe I shouldnt be here at all.
Some day I'll Break
And can't ever come back
Theres something inside me
Thats pulling me
Further and further of the track
I'm sorry I'm sorry wont you ever forgive?
Goodbye Goodbye
Theres no reason to live.