Sunday, August 17, 2003

Time: 1320
Place: @ home

hey blog... update now.. hmm.. was reading thru my past entries.. realised that it was all abt li yen or yan sze... mayb shudn't talk so much abt them in MY blog. but li yen's MINE too.. (she's my sis). see.. i'm talking abt her again. kk...

anyway.. tomorrow... me and shu are going to be on duty for night study.... ena, li yen and chris staying back... yeah! hee... then i staying back on tues too.. then wed i going canoeing course.. thurs... study @ home, fri test. mayb staying back. then sat go test then farewell party for odac. i sure will miss the 15th batch of odacians.. they are all very nice ppl..

my life's kinda boring... all work... and i'm kinda very stressed out now already... over alot of stuff....

anyway... i consider myself to be very lucky.. cos if i have problems... i will have amanda, lisany, gwen, amy, my brothers and the gay, li yen, ena(maybe), yan sze(maybe), and alot more.. haha.. lucky rite? hehe...

but u ppl can tok to me too.. i believed i solved ur probs for u mah.. like for eg. amy.. and providing a listening ear to lisany and a lot more ppl... hee...

anyway... peepz.. lets all work for our future.