Thursday, September 04, 2003

alrite. i'm in a fucking bad mood. muz be the gp essay that is killing me.. and the noisy little boy who is disturbing me with his playing.. omg! but... i made it a point never to hit him... only shout at him... now feel so bad... cos he looked sad ya... haiz... but i have a throbbing headache... can't take it anymore... can't finish that essay... can't seem to do any of the questions there.... how? haiz...

got back my results....
A level subjects
Geog: E
Lit: E
Econs: B

A'O' Level
Chinese: E8
GP: D7

okie.. passed 3 A's.. hmm... okie....

i know i should't have cursed.... okie.. i'm sorry... i promise to cut down...

can't get it why she can get along so well with him.. he's like so shitty? haiz... but its her frens...

hmm.... the feeling of myself being unsure over her is coming back again... mayb i shudn't have told her... how? cos........ i dunno..... i really dun... mayb i'm not thinkin straight today.... forgive me ppl....

my eyelids failing me........... like angela's msn nick though...
" DON'T LET A KISS FOOL YOU, DON'T LET A FOOL KISS YOU COS KISSES AREN'T PROMISES"

maybe i dun need an ans. from u.
cos. i... dunno why.
there is no reason
there is no rationale.
we dun tok much
if we got together,
wud it work out?
i dunno.