Tuesday, September 30, 2003

a day of solitude. maybe its jus me after waking up. Sometimes i feel that a fucked up person should jus die and the world be rid of an evil. But.. you never know how others think of a fucked up person. some people think adolf hitler is some true good shit.. well. i think otherwise.. u get my pt abt these fuckers whether they decide t0 die or not...

well.. back to my composed self. Have to do tt jude essay.. and i can't farking do it... so farking difficult.. shud cut down on my vulgarities.. hmmx... okie.. no fucks le.. okie. relax.

Really. dun let me have a gun. the people i hate will die. oh.. for ur info if u think i'm toking cock.. i won the 7th best individual shooter in the ncc shooting competition in year 2000... so.. dun mess ard with me...

gtg do my work.

Persistence makes the impossible possible, the possible likely and the likely definite.

my self composed statement
PeRhApS iTs oNI wHeN u LeArN 2 gIvE Up tT u LeArN 2 trEaSuRe. AnD onI weN u LeArnT 2 tReAsUre thEn u'vE LeArNt NOT 2 HaV gIvEn uP