Saturday, September 20, 2003

hmm.. 3rd entry for today. went out with zheng yang to do odac stuff... we toked alot today... went to toa payoh mac to do our work.. saw MR ONG JUN KOK there with another girl.. learning how to make a frenship band.. and tt girl's from pei ling's class.. i dunno her.. but she knows me.. dunno y also.. hmmx...

well... zheng yang told me lots of stuff... to tt girl who likes him... pls do not play with him le.. give him a definite ans... he's going thru alot.. he's sick now.. having an enlarged thyroid.. hope u show me some concern as a fren in e least. u really hurt him le.. on e surface he seems ok.. but he's hurt lor... he told me tt u might quit odac if both of u remain as frens.. and he suddenly has the thought of quiting odac.. if he really quit. i have lost a buddy. he's really my buddy. we tell each other problems... he trusts me and i trust him. tt's it.

my phone ahx.. sianx.. for diagnostic checkup.. pay $26. If its the cable connecting spoiled.. then pay total amt is $50+.. if its the display tt is damaged.. $200+ SIAO!!!!!!!!!!!! might as well get a new phone.. jus realised i changed 7 phones le.. alot rite... 3210, 3310, 8210, 8250, 3310, 8250, T100. If change one more.. then 8 le.. and only T100 is bought with a plan... bought last yr at $700+. then all e other phones were bought w/o lines... an 8250 w/o line last time is ard 500+... so u can imagine how much i spent on phones le.. SO WASTEFUL!!

To tt someone: monday i wait for u k? got any days u got smth extra.. jus tell me or tell gwen or shu thru sms and ask them to tell me.. K? then i go home after 5 if u got extra thingys... hee...