Wednesday, September 10, 2003

nth's bothering me. nth will.

read something though.

Leo Buscaglia
"Perfect love is rare indeed -
for to be a lover will require that you continually
have the subtlety of the very wise,
the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist,
the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint,
the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain."

Albert Einstein
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour.
Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."

Cinderella
"Do you love me because I am beautiful,
or am I beautiful because you love me?"



but liked this the most..... its really meaningful. i want to tell this to YOU.

Rabindranath Tagore
" I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."

and this is written by me.

Is it wrong to love you? cos if it is, i dun wanna be right.
You have to live to love, love to learn, and learn to let go
Look in your heart it will guide you.Trust your intuition and it will lead you in the right direction. Trust your Soul and it will give you all the hope you need.