Thursday, September 18, 2003

today. wat a day. actually i wan to apologise to her. she told me that she was kinda pissed with me... sorry lar... din mean it lar... hehe

erm... today was grily's bday.. the class din do much planning.. so during break while it was still raining, the 3 idiots or so we are called, me, shu and chris went to heartland there and buy a cake. well... the cake was bought, we were wet and where are my classmates? all over the place. shucks.. so had a soft singing of happy bday cos "ys" din wan to tok to me... was really quite sad by tt msg lorx... hmm.. but tt's solved le.. anyway.. grily... HAPPY BDAY!

anyway... to odacians reading this... pls note that there is a meeting on wed for our cip thingy... after tt... palette sub com members, u have to carry out ur trial run.