Tuesday, September 16, 2003

well.. yes amy... yes that u were following us ard today? we dun mind tt ya.. we r all good buddies... one is ur ex crush.. one is gay.. the other jus bullies u.. so.. no prob manx... u can cont to stick to us.. glad to have ya ard sometimes... hehe...

well.. i'm falling sick... during chi today... my hands were like super cold and my forehead's hot... and shu and chris advised me to take temp.. but nothing wrong.. only 36.5... somethings wrong with my body lorx.. yan sze says its bcos i'm too tired and i dun get enuf rest... ask me not to think of anything except promos.. i mean h0w can lor.. i muz think of promos and her mah... =p

mayb its bcos i'm really tired. tmr.. there's odac... cool.. first training after we took over.. and i'm conducting the training tmr! haha. jus pt lar... hmmx.. dun worry.. no one will die larx.. hmm...

As i look back on my life now... i find that i have no one to lean on to anymore.. finding that should i fall, no one will be there to catch me. perhaps i have too busy catching other people and never myself a thought. Looking back now, i realised, that i cannot look back and say that i have led a fruitful 9 months. i can't. perhaps the sickness is getting to my head.

found out that yan sze's twin stay jus 3 blocks away from me.. long time no see her le.. then today morning we took the same bus to sch.. and when i came home.. she was on the same bus too... so.. i walked the long route home to see where she stays... =P hmm... quite funny though.. cos if we take the same bus.. we alight at the same stop and she will alight first.. then i will overtake her and walk in front.. caught her looking at the mirror while i was looking at it.. then when i walked home.. after walking separating ways and i saw her walk into the lift, she walked out again and looked in my direction and hid behind the wall and then walked into the lift... little did she know that the design of the void decks leave u open.. so i cud see her actions.. damn funny...

then LUNCH TODAY was a nightmare! yan sze was sitting right in front of me..haha.. and me and her kena teased till like siao.. oh my... hope she's resting well enuf.. hmm..