Thursday, September 25, 2003

well.. super HAPPY HAPPY today. cos i really enjoyed myself today. and an unfamiliar feeling came over me today... its only dere when she's ard me... hmm... i love tt feeling... hehe...

can't wait for promos to be over... 21/10! she also finish on tt date.. we going out wor.. dun forget....

today during pe... screamed at Joel and Ri An.. and a last minute ram of the ball by me allowed me to continue my scoring streak... it deflected off Praveen... but the power was enuf to send the ball home... yup... but the previous pe lesson goals were nicer... gave a glancing header and volleyed home a shot. today was jus shooting... yest was a tap in.. hmmx...

excuse me tt someone.. when u returning me my discman huh? heex... no lar.. return to me by the study break... okie? hmmx...

went walking ard compass point jus now... she bought bookmarks and stickers.... tell u...she's super cute + funny... if she is my wife... woo...

Lisany... aiyoh u crazy ah? dun tok to me cos i dun like u? i dunno lar... i jus dun have those kinda of feelings for u lar.. jus close frens lorx... haha... yes.. we go eat mangoes...