Tuesday, September 09, 2003

went out today. brought a 2 yr old kid and a pri 1 kid to Jurong East IMM to see Doraemon. frightful experience man. first.. let me explain.. how did these 2 kids end up with me? the pri 1 kid is my cousin... and the baby? haha.. not mine! but my mum babysits this baby for 24/6... goes back on sat.. comes back on sun.. k.. tt's is not the frightening part.

so... nice day.. not warm weather... brought them up the train from yishun to jurong east... nothing much on the train.. very quiet.. i thought they wud be good... oh man... i was so wrong... so.. we reached jurong east and waited for the free shuttle to IMM...

reached there. Doraemon is OVER! oh man.. nvm lar... bring them for lunch first.. my sis then was along with me le.. so... easier to take care of them... the baby had a runny nose! so.. had to kip cleaning his nose.. haha... wasted a lot tissue... after lunch.. went tot ake neoprint! show u peepz next time k? hahaha... on my whole journey... yan sze was msging me.. thanks for entertaining me hor.. haha...p.s can't msg u so much.. my bill overshoot like siao.. hehe...

then went to the flower shop at jurong east mrt.. no! not buying flowers for yan sze lar.. jus that the boss there is my fren... yes.. MY FREN! i used to go provide free labour for them during Valentine's day.. cos alot of roses to de-thorn.. hmm... ya... cos my god mum used to work there and my whole family noes the whole family there.. we r frens lar.. her name's jennifer btw.. haha... she say so long nvr see me.. (half a yr only)... and she say my face changed le.. look a little jap now... oh man... wat she toking sia.. wat jap.. i so tanned lorx.. haha....

after that..went to my godmum's house... i forgot to mention.. the baby had constipation... and the prob began.. he began crying and crying and crying and crying.. till dunno when... until i told him... if he was to continue crying... the luohan fish wud eat him up.. and then he kept quiet... but he wanted to go home and on the way home in the lift.. he started crying again.. chanting..."buttock pain.... ".. so.. u all noe lar.. take cab home lor.. how to take train home? siaoz ah... haiz.. so frightful... but at the end of the day.. i learnt how to be PATIENT! *someone will understand this* *ahem*

ya... tt's all lar... blog again later... and oh.. ena left le.. hope she returns safely.