Tuesday, September 16, 2003

yan sze composed smth nice... hmm.. shall advertise her writings on my blog..

Luv is not meant fer us, and you are not meant fer me. Luve grows and fade, and you came and disappeared..
How i hoped luv could stay, how i hoped you could stay. But i know you would never.. Dun ask me why, I juz noe..
You kept walking in and out of my life, not allowing a true closure. A true closure to our relationship, a complicated relationship of ours..
If i had a choice, i would rather notz know you. As you were never true to me.
If i had a choice, i would rather notz luv you. Since now i have, and luv has crushed into us.. I would juz let nature take its course..
You hurt me in the past, you hurt me now. And i know you will in the future.. But i still luv you. I did, i do ,and i alwayz will.
Will you tell me why? why all the lies and betrayal. Why all the broken promises and unloyalty. Why luv and hatred. Why is it you n me..
What a foolish thought of mine~ Torturing me throughout. Breaking up my one and only heart into millions of pieces. But whenever i tired to pick up, You juz came back.. And history juz keep repeating..
I'm still de old foolish me~
-written by yan sze.

not to me! dun tink too much! jus found this super nice.. oh man...