Sunday, September 07, 2003

yest blogger was down.. couldn't blog... a summary of yesterday was a day of soccer lar...

lets see today.. went for big walk... got sunburnt.. woo... reddish face now... hmmm... but fading le... an indeed good outing for odac... toook alot of photos.. we did smth th 15th batch did.. take a grp photo @ 5km marker... see.. we continued ur "tradition" we took "before" and "after" photos... haha... damn funny photos some of them...

i was being pinched all the way and my ears being flicked all the way too... the girls keeep bullying me... yvonne lar.. shi min... angeline... lay eethey all keep bullying me.. but walk till the end... i became their pillar.. all lie on my shoulders.. back... everywhere lar.. i still have to "zhan ma bu" so they can lean on me.. see.. i so nice.. u all still bully me...

nigel, shu and i brought shades along.. haha... at first they gave us funny looks... but then they thot our shades were cool.. haha.... ecxept for lay ee.. who thot only yuan yuan beng only all the time..

an overall review of today's activity was that it was of great bonding... a pity our pres couldn't come.. hmmm... and i know that gals are bad.. bully u.. in the end.. u still have to be there for them... hmm....

MIsS ya ppl... i got sch tmr! sianz.. econs and geog lectures... hmmmmm........ and turn left turn right got a 5 star rating for the review..WOO!! who wans to go watch with me? msg me!