Friday, October 31, 2003

was on the way to school when i saw a suicide case. The jump had not taken a long time as the police were still covering up the body and cordoning the area. suddenly, many thoughts came to my head.

Why does everyone gets the same birth but dies differently? Why do some die soundly in their sleep while others may go thru a painful death battling a disease but still dying in the end. why?

Is it pre-destined when we are gonna die? If it is, would god tell me when i'm going? because i have done a lot of things, haven't said a lot of things.

To Amy: I'm sorry i call u a bitch all the time. ITs in playfulness that i call u such a name, u are too nice to be a bitch.

To my brothers: I'm sorry if i didn't treat u peepz nicely, but ya ppl never failed to be there for me.... i'm so fortunate to have u guys.

To Lisany: Though u've never failed to bully me all the time and i've never failed not to entertain to ur whines... i'm sorry.

Love ya peepz loads! i really do!