Saturday, October 18, 2003

well... promos finishing soon... glad its all gonna be over soon.. the week flew past w/o giving me a chance to stop and think. my life's just been going cycle and another cycle. Wake up, eat, go for exams, come home, sleep, study, sleep. THe cycle's gonna stop soon... finally.

I really disdain shu the chinaman from finding himself. i dun wan to see him leave us. He has become a part of evryone. guess everyone will be sad if he really leaves us. then left me all alone le. chris has joanna. rach and dory will be trying to catch up on their sleep... me? cold and alone. but, its always better for someone to really discover himself, he can then immerse himself in the risque happiness that he has found. all the way shuming!

My life is jus what it is now, revolving around its own axis. always trying to find someone to talk to... and ya... jus tok and nth more happens... dun get the wrong idea though.

Lisany: hey u idiot...msg u never reply.. ask u wats wrong also dun wan to say... now like tt liao lar... 3 days le lor...msg u on 3 days nvr reply lor... know smth's wrong.. but u dun wan to say?!