Monday, October 27, 2003

went to sch and hung a black face... was really tired... dunno y.. my results? 2 Es 1 AO and 2 D7s... hmm... ok lar.. can promote... but fail econs for the first time... and pass geog for the first time... my gp fail overall sia... by 1 mark... sianx...

doin a presentation for cip for odacians on wed... hmmx... hope it will be ok...

tmr sian.. got chi... at LT4... the exams are coming! shucks! i'm so tired.......

my left thigh still hurts... and ena looks stunning now... and.... i dunno... i feel sad... michelle is leaving for 1A03... wanling leaving us for poly... some may get retained. i suddenly feel so much for my classmates... the last time i felt this was in sec 4.. first time i din wan to leave them and stick together instead... i love my classmates. Even though i tease them or suan them... i love them all the same... i try my best to brighten up their day if i cud not even brighten my own... run ard and plan things for them... they gave me a PERFECT bday celebration...

think i gotta sing u all the song i composed b4 some leave us... but all have to be present...

Delta Goodrem - Lost without You.