Thursday, November 13, 2003

jus thot of writing a poem.

The empty space

There was a space in my heart,
it wasn't meant for you
but you filled it up so well
And i thot, it was made for you.

I sang love songs to you
not anymore,
the space in my heart
remains empty once more.

I've left a place in my heart for you,
and hope u did the same too
Hoping you may come back someday
only to see u go another way.

The days went passing by,
u never came.
I thot i lost it all.
thot it was all a game.

the space still remains empty
awaiting someone to fill
but if fate decides to play me out
chances, quite a few.

If i told you i loved you before,
would you believe me?
Never found the words to tell you
nor any soul did know.

I think i won't tell you
for its cheating on fate
Fate decides who to fill
and i hope its u.


woo. long poem. haha... wait. this is not to anyone. jus a thot of mine.