Saturday, November 01, 2003

realized my blog is so saddening type... well.. wat to do.. haha... actually... muz always look on the bright side of life... haha..

well.. i finally realised. sometimes, watching a fren go to seek his happiness is actually more happiness for yourself. Well.. if he can really found himself, i would want him to go to it..tt's the least i can do as a brother. we could always meet up and have a cuppa and discuss abt life. like wat we do now.. Togetherness, we will always be great brothers ya.. go in search of your life...

i feel dislodged from my life. i'm not myself nowadays. i tend to irritate people or hurt people a lot. Like edward for example. i realized i have been really hurting towards him. I'm sorry edward. i will be myself who will listen to ur probs and solve them with you. Hurting people. alot of them. chris for eg. During pw op, i din mean to denounce ur grp's work.. maybe my comments were really harsh and straight but i am like that.. i say wat i tink... very straightforward... guess if we are really brothers... u wud understand..

That smile on my face isn't staying. I now feel like i'm empty. something's missing. everyone seems to be putting on a facade. nobody's true anymore. Can anyone look thru my smile and noe wat i'm feeling always? no one can. even if someone did, tt someone isn't here anymore.. but tt's besides the point.

i muz the person i was. the gary who is caring and smiling always.