Friday, November 14, 2003

this is gonna be the last entry i'm telling YOU on PW.

nth more of those shit on my blog, and your blog.

yes lady. if u could kindly read, i din at any point say that the other group members din do any god damn fucking work. please get your facts right. thanks. either u can't read, or u can't comprehend huh.

I dun value myself too much. on that, i'm not gonna elaborate. You know my worth to the group. Evaluate yourself first b4 u evaluate others.

keeping the written reports and watever fucking shit minutes doesn't equate to doing work. i can fucking print 100 copies of it and yet, not a word inside the document was typed by me. SO is that defined as doing work? wake up.

Can u pls tell me when was the last time we had minutes? its like eons past. so, that just shows how much u are lagging in ur OWN WORLD.Doranne was slugging her guts out for our OP! not minutes! u dun even noe wat she was working for. wat's the world coming to?

And yes, on ur last para, its so contradicting. the previous paragraphs were justifications on why u are not a fucker and then the last para, u said u were a fucker. tt's u. always contradicting.

And for the record. This will be my last entry. Go cry ur damn heart out and u will feel better. wanted to tell u this after the op, but scared u might jus cry, well... u still did. i'm sorry. I know i'm harsh when scolding people. boys scolded by me in sec sch also cried. so... when i read that u cried. wasn't surprising. cmon, be a nice ass, we're still frens rite? like the good old days. no mroe pw le.