Monday, November 17, 2003

yes i'm back from dinner. nice outing the guys had. walked and shopped but din buy anything though. except for two sex bands. white and black.

"I can't help it" taht's wat shu said. chris and i caught him staring/ looking at guys 13 times. "but i only looking at their butt." oh yes. now, we know. chinaman is indeed gay.


Smth i thought of while in the train.

Perhaps now, with love so far behind me
And no rapport to chain or blind me,
I could practise the finer arts carved by man.

A portrait, a painting, to pass the time.
An Athenian sculpture, to capture time
With the Arts of Sound, the plays that rhyme.

Perhaps some music, composed by my hand,
A political speech for a weary land.
Or sonnets that sing where no angel can.

All forms of heaven I would gladly learn
And master beyond that which hard work can earn
For through them my passion for art might burn

Even though I know
All my sonnets, my plays.
My music, my portraits,
My talk and praise.
My landscape of days - a painted blur,
my speeches in memoriam, the songs I raise.
My art, my ways... would be for her.


QuOtE: ItS aMaZiNg h0w oNe mInuTe yOu cAn’t iMagInE liVing yOur lIfe without someone...and the next second you find yourself doing exactly that.