Sunday, December 07, 2003

i swear. it isn't me who is a flirt. well.. here's the story.

i went to the chalet and i din slp cos i was waitin for a soccer match to start at 430. so i was gambling with my cousins. then came a grp of girls who were ard my age knocking at the chalet door at ard 3am. saying they are gonna sing us christmas songs. they were chio. i swear they are. so i opened the door and they sang. the chalet is bungalow type lar... so there was a porch and all...

after that... they invited me to THEIR chalet and play. 7 gals and 1 guy. wat can happen? haha.. nth happen... we just played... for 1 hr plus b4 iwent back to watch soccer... but the whole chalet was in a mess... i swear. i used the toilets... both upstairs and downstairs... bras and panties hanging all over the place.. clothes lying all over the floor... my god. my face was sure red. and they din mind one bit. some of them were a little horny though.. wanted to play strip poker.. din wan to.. cos their clothes were kinda thin material.. so nth much was covered. oops.

anyway.. see... i'm not a flirt. girls are worse. but they are funny and boisterous lar... haha...