Friday, January 09, 2004

I was so shocked by the sms sent by shuming that i was shocked for the whole day.

I switched on my phone at 0545 after my shower and in came a message

"xuanyu quit odac"

i just stood there and thought. Is that a joke? I hoped and prayed that it was. But. It wasn't.

Call me sentimental, call me gay. I do not care. I just wanted to cry.


yes. cry.

Shu was in a bad mood and so was i. so, we had a face off. yes. all because of someone who we thought would never quit odac. and yet, he did.


We met each other today while i was going home. He didn't dare to look at me. He just walked past me. So, after he quits odac, he's not my friend any longer? or does he feel "ta dui bui qi odac"? afterall, he has already made it clear, he puts NPCC in front of odac. and therefore, odac has to go.

He was the entertainer of odac. He would bring you up from your downs. He would cheer you up. He would do everything funny. He would have the funniest jokes. and now, he's gone. Odac. is gonna get much quieter. so quieter. and i hate silence.

If you find me insulting you or talking alot, i'm sorry. i'm just in one of my bad moods.