Friday, February 06, 2004

Something's been bugging my mind always. ever since i got to know her. why am i so nice to her?


i don't really know. and i went in search of an answer. Yes. i liked her before.. but that was so long ago. i know it isn't the reason.


i thought i found the answer when i told myself she was the closest gal friend i have. but there is angeline too. then i said.. alright.. two of them on equal status.


I was always pondering why i tolerated with her mood swings. tried to entertain her. care for her. talk to her. Pondering. The answer was elusive as ever.


Then today, the answer dawned upon me. When i had to make a choice. As what Miss G says, "Life is governed by the choices you make." I made my choice. She asked me to stay so she could have company. but at the end of 5 mins, she was asking me to go away. Mood swing.


Angeline was waiting. The other lady wanted my company. I was torn. I couldn't please both parties. i always try to give in to their whims and wants.



But this time, i left.