Sunday, April 04, 2004

For angeline:

You and me together,
though i don't see forever.
But its always......

You to me is precious
that i could give up whatever
for your face.....


So why can't you, do the same for me?
Would you give up your life for me?
i know what you want to be...
not to be... me...


your voice to me is sensous
but i can't hear it often
but i'll love you always........


No matter what you've done for me.
alot of things or going to be..
the insanity is killing me...
today.......



but, i know,
you, do love me.
but, i know,
you're feeling bad about me.
but i love you, always and always.......


Perhaps, the world may be fake,
perhaps, its the work of fate.
perhaps i have to learn to be
patient..........


Your sanity is my insanity
your insanity is overwhelming me
Your thoughts are overbearing...
but i'll love you always.....



i know my words will never move you,
nor will anything change you,
but i am not,
giving up on you.


If this ain't love
then what is?
If this ain't giving in
what is?
If this ain't me
then who is?
its always.........


we're always.......................
loving.