Sunday, May 16, 2004

it has been a horrendous 3 days for me.

Friday:

Had a high fever. Went to sick bay. went home.
Slept at 8pm. Woke up at 11pm. 12am, 1am, 2am, 3 am.

Saturday
3am: 38.8C
8 panadols within 20 hours.
Saw a doc at 1100
Prescribed lozenges and antibiotics. obviously he's oblivious to my situation.

2100: 39.2C. Too hot. Went into ice bath. Bath -tub filled with ice. Moaning and groaning as ice water is repeatedly poured over thy's head and body. very very cold.

2130: 38.1C. Still hot. Throat hurts like hell still. Think the doc doesn't know what is the meaning of a throat infection.

Sunday
Breakfast: Kwayteow soup.
Lunch:porridge with nothing in it.
Dinner: sushi(6)

Now. Throat hurts like hell. even swallowing my own saliva hurts. Ulcers seem to grow on the walls of my throat. Fever isn't subsiding. Someone help me!