Wednesday, July 28, 2004

17th odac had their interview for the exco today. The J1 who i have most respect for now, is Joanne. Though she was quiet and a person of few words and under "grilling", she gave us a few words with tears in her eyes... " i just want to do something for odac."
 
The eyes and the courage to tell the seniors that's what she's here for spoke volumes in place of her silence, in substitute of her nervousness. But, she was the best, in my eyes. She was! Perhaps yes, she doesn;t have the leadership ability. Perhaps yes, she isn't cut to be a public speaker. But i believe in cultivation. and i have faith in her.

 
Finally. Odac is coming to an end. I don't look forward to the ending because i can't bear to leave my fellow odacians. In Jc, they are the ones who went thru shite times with me, argued with me, and punished me. But it was also them, that brought me joy.

 
I don't know if i will shed a tear on AGM. I'm actually emotional you know. i'm very sentimental actually. i love you guys. i do. Thanks to Zheng yang and angeline for being such kind AOs and planning so much shit together... i love you people most. you people have been the best. thanks to shu.. u know wat for.. and everyone else including layee, yvonne, shimin, fabian, amos, basically my sexay opium tent mates.. and all odacians. i love you.

p.s i love angeline most.. haha