Friday, August 20, 2004

What a wonderful week i had.

Had a good time celebrating my bday with my family!
Thanks to all who gave me birthday greetings!
Thanks to my darling for giving me a nice stussy shirt and a nice swensen's ice cream cake! (dun spend so much in future).
Thanks to Grace Tan Mui Gek for pinching my butt cheek.
Thanks to edward for telling us he found Grace busty and she likes to wear tight clothing to enhance the bustiness(i dun think she is)
Thanks to Grace for telling us her chest's full of fats.(10 marks for alliteration)
Thanks to Ms. Judy Tan for her chocs that made me have a sore throat. but its nice though.(not the sore throat)
Thanks to Rachael who sent me a msg today to wish me happy bday. though its late, it still counts! God bless you girl!
Thanks to Jolene who i never thought would read my blog.
Thanks to les faswee for the stunning revelation of shu.

and thanks to my parents who brought me into this world.

thankful to all my peepz!